When viewing on a mobile device, scroll down past submenu to view content.
'Enabling individual potential through positivity and creativity'
Here you will find the latest job opportunities at Kingsthorpe Village Primary School. You can download information and application forms for job vacancies if you would like to know more.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact the school office who will be happy to help.
Lunchtime Supervisor Role
We are currently looking for a permanent lunchtime supervisor to work in our school. The role would be Monday to Friday, 12.00 - 1.15pm.
The lunchtime role includes
- support the pupils by enhancing the lunchtime play opportunities to ensure the success of pupils, developing good 'play skills' which impact upon their general behaviour
- establish productive working relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and participating in the learning opportunities through play
- challenging and motivating pupils, promoting and re-enforcing self-esteem
- using a range of resources to teach pupils new activities
- support the eating of lunches in the school hall
If you are interested, then please contact the school via firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address.
Full DBS checks will be carried out for the successful candidate and two supporting references will be sought prior to interview.
Kingsthorpe Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all trustees, staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service along with other relevant employment checks, including overseas criminal background checks, where applicable. All new governors, employees and volunteers will be required to undertake safeguarding training on induction which will be updated regularly in line with statutory guidance.
All job opportunities require the completion of disclosure forms. Please click the links below for these forms.
Please also find below our Safer Recruitment policy which outlines our procedures for recruiting members of staff in line with our safeguarding ethos.